Monday, 20 May 2013

Daddy or chips?

Okay, so I know this is a bit of a random post, and it's a Monday, and I usually post on Sundays and Thursdays, but since I've got home after school this evening this came to mind. I know it's a bit of an odd title, but all it is, is that it's a would you rather game. So, without further ado, here it is...
 
1.) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
I think I'd rather lose all of my palettes and eyeshadows, only because I don't really own any expensive palettes, and if it's just a casual day out I quite often don't even wear eyeshadow. Also, I couldn't live without a little bit of mascara and lipstick.
2.) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
I'd rather chop all of my hair off, because at least then it will grow back and whilst I have no hair I could just wear a wig or extensions, and I couldn't live with unhealthy split-ended hair!
3.) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
I'd rather have a coral cheek because I'm quite pale so pink cheeks make me look a little dolly like.
4.) If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Well if I had $1000 to spend it wouldn't be much use to me, but if I had £1000 I would buy clothes because I can live with only a small amount of makeup but I like to keep up with the latest trends when it comes to clothes.
5.) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
Eww... Both of these don't really appeal to me because they probably wouldn't feel that nice, but I suppose I would rather wear eyeliner as lipstick because it would just look like black lipstick but lipstick as eyeshadow would feel horrible and wouldn't look very attractive either.
6.) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Um... Well in the UK we don't actually have Sephora but I have been to one in France, and I have been to MAC but I actually think I would rather only shop at Sephora because it has a mixture of brands, some high end and some cheaper.
7.) Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
I would rather only use one eyeshadow colours because I feel more people look at my lips than my eye lids because my massive glasses cover that part of my eye really.
8.) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
I would rather wear winter clothes in the summer because I love knitted jumpers and I feel the cold even at this time of the year, so I don't think I'd be able to cope with shorts and crop tops in the winter, and at least then I'd be able to wear my favourite rara skirt with tights.
9.) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
I'd rather have bright nails all year round because bright colours make me happy, and because I'm super pale, so dark nails make me look a tad ill.
10.) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
I'd rather give up my favourite eye product because I adore my lipstick, but I'm sure I can find something better than my current favourite eye product. As well as that, I don't have massive favourites yet because I'm still only new to the world of makeup and beauty, so I don't have anything amzing yet.
11.) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
I'd rather wear my hair in a messy bun because although it's still quick to do, it looks like you've put more effort into it than a plain old boring pony tail.
12.) Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
Am I still allowed to use lipstick and lip balm?.. because if that is the case the I'd never wear lipgloss again because I think plain nails look boring and makes your hands look pretty dull.
13.) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
Oh dear :/ I don't like the sound of either, but I suppose if I could find a light brown coloured sharpie then I'd much rather sharpie my eyebrows than not have any eyebrows and look like a total alien (no offence to anyone who doesn't have eyebrows).
14.) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
I'd rather live without nail polish because my skin isn't perfect so my makeup hides my imperfections.
 
Now for ones I  have added into this game, because the ones above are from a Youtube beauty tag!
 
15.) Would you rather always take a cold shower or sleep an hour less than you need to be fully rested?
I'd rather sleep an hour less than I need because I can cope with waking up early but because as I said before I feel the cold really easily my shower temperature has to be just right otherwise I think I'd go insane.
16.) Would you rather be able to hear any conversation or take back anything you say?
I think I'd like to hear any conversation actually, I would rather take back things I say because I can get myself into deep holes pretty often, but I can't help it I'm just like that, also being able to hear any conversation would be pretty bad because there would be so many more arguments because I'd be able to  hear what backstabbers have to say about me, and I think that would make me pretty emotional, and drop my self-confidence when I don't have a lot of that already.
17.) Would you rather go to an amusement park or to a family reunion?
I'd rather go to a family reunion because they don't happen everyday and I love my family and I've been to amusement parks so many times before, unless it was Disney World Florida, then I'd like to change my mind because who doesn't love a bit of Mickey Mouse?
18.) Would you rather go without television or junk food for the rest of your life?
I'd rather go without television for the rest of my life because Youtube can just replace that and the occasional  snack of popcorn and cupcakes are irreplaceable.
19.) Would you rather have x-ray vision or bionic hearing?
Hmmm... This one is actually quite hard, because I don't even know what it's like to have normal vision because of my bad astigmatism (which basically means that my eyeballs are rugby ball shaped rather than golf ball shaped which affects my eyesight). But actually, I don't mind having bad eyesight, so I think I'd go for bionic hearing because I love being nosey and listening to other peoples secrets.
20.) Finally, the question we have all been waiting for, Daddy or chips?
At this moment in time I'm going for Daddy because I love my Daddy and he's inspired me to do a lot of things, but if you ask me that question in a couple of hours time when I'm hungry then I'd most probably choose chips!
 
So, I hope you enjoyed my extra post today, and if you want to see more like this then just comment requests and suggestions below. Also, if you want to join in with the game either do it in the comments, or post it yourself and put your blog link in the comments. Also, if you are enjoying my posts then follow my blog to see more :)
EmilyBelleBlogs x