Sunday, 26 May 2013

My Pandora bracelet

Hey How Ya doin'... sorry you can't get through, why don't you leave your name and your number, and we'll get back to you (oh sorry went off on a rant there). How ya doin' guys, did you know it's been two whole weeks now? whoopee! Anyway, today's little post is going to be about my Pandora bracelet, and before I start I am in no way bragging, I just like the stories I have behind my charms.

This is my bracelet :)
So the story of me getting my bracelet can be as long as I make it, but I'll try and get as straight to the point as I can. So anyway, in 2010, as a one off family holiday my Mum, Dad, my twin brother Jake and I all went to Orlando Florida for my mums 40th birthday, and boy was it incredible. As one of my mums presents we took a trip to the Florida Mall, so we could get my mum a few presents. One of the big gifts that she had badly wanted for ages was a Pandora bracelet.
When we in the shop and my mum was getting her bracelet fitted my dad turned around and randomly said "Which one would you like Em?", and I was totally confused and baffled and just replied "I don't want one", but dad saw my face light up (which in my language is, yes I would like one, but you don't have to because I don't want to cause any bother). So I chose one anyhow.
I chose the double woven leather bracelet in the colour champagne, and it was £45, I love it! Then, my dad looked at me and said "You can choose one charm to go with it too", so I did...
I chose a suitcase charm, because I decided that it would be most fitting, considering I was on a one off special holiday. To this day, I am so glad that I chose this charm, because it reminds me of the moment I got the bracelet, and of what an amazing holiday that was. Thank you Daddy x

 
So, the next charm I got was from my brother on my 13th birthday. He was given the whole book of charms and told that he could choose one to order and give to me, and out of them all he chose a frog, which actually made me smile and I love it. This charm is super duper cute, and it shows how well my brother knows me, because even my mum said that she wouldn't think I would like it, but it's cute, so how could you not.
 
 
The next one I received, was on Christmas 2010, and it was from my Dad. He told me he got it for me because it has three blue topaz stones in it and they are my birth stone. I thought it was absolutely beautiful, and was blown away by the fact that if you look straight at the stone it looks clear, but if you catch it at certain angles it dazzles and wonderful blue colour.
 
 
 Finally, the last charm I have received is my cupcake charm, which I got last Christmas. If you know my I am absolutely obsessed with cupcakes, I love the look, taste and smell (I even have a cupcake shaped doorstop). I believe this if in the Pandora Christmas collection, but what I love the most about it is that it is silver, but the cherry on top is gold, so it looks sooo super duper cute and glamorous.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed today's post, and I'll be back on Thursday with another post, and if not it'll be before because I love you guys so much. Toodles.
EmilyBelleBlogs x
PS: Have you guys noticed the over use of the expression super duper?
PPS: I bet you're all checking now?