Thursday, 6 June 2013

5 things that I have dicovered this week.

Hello everybody I've found out some new stuff this week.
  1. I hate board games, and I really think they should be called *bored* games, my friends made me play some over the holidays, and I must admit I didn't mind the game of life, but cluedo is a terrible game.
    The Game of Life
  2. Mobile phones can get stuck down the back of radiators for 3 hours and still survive.
    The phone stuck behind the radiator
  3. Even fifteen year olds can enjoy making forts if movies, internet and food is involved.
  4. Peanut butter on slices of apples has got to be the tastiest healthy snack ever.
  5. It is possible to finish off everlasting coursework.
Also, I thought I might explain to you why I think the game of life is the only interesting game ever, but I think I can make a whole different post about that, so I'll leave that until Saturday. Sorry the post isn't really long, but I thought I'd share this with you anyway.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x