Tuesday, 11 June 2013

My favourite lipstick- Rimmel London's Lasting Finish lipstick (coral in gold)

Hello everybody,
Okay, so I must admit, lately I've been a tiny bit obsessed over the coral colour, and you will notice even more in a mini haul I've got coming up very soon.


 
So, today's post is about my favourite lip colour right now. It's Rimmel London's Lasting Finish Lipstick in the colour coral in gold, and although it's not a new lip colour I only purchased this at the end of April. So, I know what you're thinking, why didn't you get it before? I suppose I didn't buy this lip colour before because I was a tiny bit scared of trying a different colour other than pink.
The colour really does stand out on my lips and lasts a pretty long time. The lipstick is also pretty moisterising and doesn't make my lips feel dry and chapped at all. Now I know the picture of my lips is pretty bad quality and my lips aren't exactly attractive, but it was just to give you an idea of what the colour looks like on.
As you can see, I am pretty pale, so I am pretty brave to wear this lip colour, but with my huge glasses on it really focuses peoples eyes away from my eyes and more towards my lips. I would only wear this colour if I have a pretty neutral eye makeup on. One of my pet peeves is people that wear really bright eye makeup with bright lips, tip here for you girlies, choose one or other, you should only have one focal point, because otherwise you look fake and tacky (even with the most expensive brands).
Hope you enjoyed todays little review,
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x