Thursday, 27 June 2013

NOTD Barry M nail polish- coral

Hello everybody,
So today's post is going to be a quicky, as I have a lot of revision to be doing for my exams at the moment.
To keep it quick I decided to do a what's on my nails post today. I am wearing my favourite brand BarryM on my nails today, which is so affordable, and  lasts for such a long time before chipping. Today I am wearing Coral, which is a fairly bright orange coral shade, and is excellent for summer and the brightness makes me feel nice and happy. Of course, it's coral as well so I really love it.
The best thing about BarryM nail polish is that they have a really good brush so it makes it quick and easy to paint. They also dry super duper fast so you quickly paint on two coats, and Bob's your uncle, you can get on with the rest of your day.




I hope you guys aren't angry at the shortness of today's post, but at least it's better than nothing. Also, don't forget to check back on Saturday because I have my second EmBakes post up and it's pretty exciting.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x