Tuesday, 18 June 2013

Summery Sunday- OOTD

Hello Everybody,
It's been a little while since I did an outfit of the day, soI thought why not do one today. So, a few weeks ago I went on a little walk with my beautiful Mummy, and I found these awesome hand-carved stools and thought, why not do a crazy outfit of the day picture on one of these things.
Woohoo!

What I was wearing:

  • Orange cropped bandeau top- Select
  • Distressed blue denim shorts- New Look
  •  White lacy t-shirt- New Look
  • White lacy slip on pumps with a canvas detailing at the bottom- New look
I hope you enjoyed this little outfit of the day post, and if you have lovely weather you take inspiration from my outfit, because it certainly kept me cool in the hot sun. I thought I'd also add, make sure you put suncream on underneath the top otherwise you'll have really odd looking bun marks or tan marks.
Thank you for reading
EmilyBelleBlogs x