Tuesday, 2 July 2013

OOTD- Barbeque

Hello everybody,
So on Saturday my family went to our family friends house for a barbeque which was very scrummy. The main reason why they invited us was because it was my Dad's birthday the next day, and it was also going to be a lovely warm evening. The night was filled with fun, laughter and most of all food. But that is not what I am going to be talking to you about today, I am going to show you what I wore that evening because of course it was a sunny eveing.
Now I know that most of what I wore on Saturday are things in which you have already seen because most of the clothing that I wore were in my Summertime Haul (which you should look at if you haven't seen it already).
Here is what I wore...
Floral Dress- Select
Brown Belt- New Look
White Lacy shoes- New Look
Denim jacket- Krisp
I finished the look with some loose curls, to make my outfit look a little more summery.
Toodles
EmilyBelleBlogs x