Thursday, 4 July 2013

Rimmel London- Volume Flash Scandal Eyes mascara

Hello everybody,
Today I am going to do a little review on Rimmel London's Scandal Eyes mascara. For a long time I had been swapping between all of the Collection brands mascara, which I always played safe by getting the waterproof ones. As much as I loved those mascaras I found that they started drying out within a week, which was so irritating because the first time you use it after opening your eyes look beautiful.
Then, one day I thought to myself "why not try a different brand?" and that is exactly what I did. I wanted a mascara that suited smokey eyes and had minimal clumping. Eventually, I decided to try out the Rimmel London Scandal Eye mascara because I heard a lot about it, and I love it, it seperates my lashes, gives them plenty of volume and adds on about double the length. The only thing I was a little annoyed about is that I didn't do any research before and the week after purchasing it they released the lycra version of it. But being good I have said to myself that I will not be buying that mascara until I run out of this one. Also, I do not wear this mascara on bad hayfever days, because obviously it isn't waterproof and wouldn't be able to withstand eye rubbing and watering without running and smudging.

Also, I would like to apologise for not having any example of what this mascara looks like on my eyes because I was having trouble taking a photo of my eye without blinding myself with the flash.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x