Tuesday, 27 August 2013

Collection- Extreme 24 hour felt tip liner

Hello Everybody,
Now, I must admit, I am one of those people that is generally pretty scared of eye liner, and I think most people that love makeup find eye liner the hardest. The particular felt tip liner is actually something I had never thought to try until it was on some sort of offer where you get it free if you spend a certain amount of money on their brand.

If I'm honest I did forget I had this, as it was hiding under the rest of the makeup I own. I think I just accepted that I generally wasn't very good at eye liner. In fact, for a long time I'd stuck to just wearing a little bit of pencil liner on my water line, and put my mascara on near to my eyelash roots to give it the illusion of me wearing eye liner instead, because I had simply given up trying.
But, a month ago when I found this eye liner I thought "Stop being a wimp and give the thing ago" and with a little bit of practise it was definitely the easiest eye liner to apply that I have ever tried.
Another reason why I struggle with eyeliner is because I have bad eye sight which means I can see a lot less whilst applying it on my eyes. But it is so easy to apple with a bit of practise.
The felt tip is super fine which makes precision much easier, it also glides across my eyelid very smoothly. Another brilliant thing about this felt tip liner is that unlike liquid eye liner it applies quite like gel liner and hardly smudges at all. Obviously, that means that the eye liner dries really quickly, and last all day. Unfortunately though the eyeliner isn't waterproof, but hayho, nothing can be perfect.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x