Thursday, 8 August 2013

NOTD: Barry M Gelly Hi-shine- Lychee

Hello Everybody,
Many of you may have noticed how big these Barry M Gelly nail polishes are getting. For my Mum's birthday I got her three colours, dragonfruit, prickly pear and lychee. Obviously, I had to borrow the Lychee colour because I had seen many people wearing it and wanted to see what all of the hype was aboout.
Lychee is a beautiful beige colour and looks very feminine on the nails. It is also the type of colour that you can wear with pretty much anything because it is a fairly neutral colour. Not only that, but even if you are as pale as me it makes you look like you have a little bit of a tan.
It is also a really glossy colour and easy to put on. I put on two coats to get a good opaque colour, but if you were in a hurry you could possibly get away with only using one coat. This nail polish also feels really nice on your nails and doesn't chip very easily. For example, I was putting a new keyring onto my keys and I used my nail, yet it didn't chip. Although, I do have one chip, but it is tiny and you can hardly see it, and I think I may have got it in the swimming pool, which isn't exactly hard.
I hope you enjoyed another one of my nail of the day posts.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x