Thursday, 29 August 2013

Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow- Attitude Attitude

Hello Everybody,
Today I am doing a little review on my favourite, drugstore natural smokey eye palette. I use it pretty much daily because it is so natural, and looks absolutely gorgeous on my eyes. The palette is called Revlon colorstay attitude attitude, and I really recommend this to anyone that is only just starting out doing makeup.
The great thing about this little palette is that not only does it look great with any outfit, it also includes a little application guide on the back. This means that if you are new to the whole eye shadow thing you can easily learn how to apply it, with just a simple diagram. The palette also comes with a little applicator, which is great for newbies, but I personally prefer to use different brushes because it gives it a more precise and tidier finish.
The reason why I thought I'd share with you this makeup product today is that it is a fabulous back to school product, because if you are allowed to wear makeup to school you want to be able to keep your look as natural, yet as beautiful as possible. Also, the colours are matte, so they aren't too glamorous for everyday wear.
This product costs £7.99 which I think is pretty good for four lovely colours, and is definitely worth the money, and they are fairly pigmented, which makes them even more worth the spend. I will certainly be trying some more, and it will probably be the blue one, because my eyes are brown, and opposite colours to your eye colours make you eye colour stand out more.
I look forward to sharing another EmBakes post with you on Saturday.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleblogs x