Thursday, 1 August 2013

Topsytail

Hello Everybody,
Firstly, I thought I should apologise for such a late post today, I've just had such a lazy day, and the holidays has totally put me out of routine. Anyway, today I have decided to do a hair styling review, which is something new for me, but hay ho I thought I'd give it a whirl.
The product in which I will be reviewing is the topsytail, and what a clever contraption it is?
I'd seen it in many a hair tutorial, on the ever so fellow friend which goes by the name of 'youtube' and I thought to myself "I could really do with one of these thingys!". So, a couple of months when I saw it I jumped with joy, and grabbed it off the shelf.
The particular pack that I picked up not only had the original sized topsytail, but a mini one also "How cute!".
 The idea is that the mini one can be used if you are only styling a section of your hair with it but the original sized topsytail can be used when you need to style all of your hair with it. Now I've got to be honest, my hair is only just below my shoulders (it will be long eventually) and I still find the large one quite painful to use. It may hurt because I am not making a hole big enough for all of my hair to fit through it, considering I do have a lot of hair. That being said, I love the mini topsytail for half up-dos and for twisting my fringe out of my face.
As you can see, there are quite a few styles you can give a go with this awesome hair styling item, but I'm too lazy to give you instructions, but if anybody happens to comment on my little space on the internet on how to do one or two, I may consider doing a little written tutorial, such fun (Miranda quote, I know).
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x