Saturday, 10 August 2013

What is in my emegency beauty kit?

Hello Everybody,
We all have those days when we are out all day, and know that we are going to be super busy. Not only that, but often at school there is something that you wished you had bought with you. So, a couple of months ago I put together an emergency beauty kit, and I am so glad I did because it has come into so much handy.
I am not going to do a complete review on all of the products that it contains, but if you wish for me to review anything, I'm sure I can eventually.
I take this kit with me to school, and other places when I have room in my bag and I truely think that it is a life saver.
This is what is inside it!!
  1. Carex mini hand sanitiser- because you don't want to eat with dirty hands.
  2. Soap and Glory mini hand food- because dry hands feel awful.
  3. Dove anti-perspirant deodorant- because no one likes sweaty pits, and it can also be quite handy for sweaty and cheesy feet.
  4. Nivea pocket sized sun cream- because who likes getting burnt?!
  5. Nivea lip butter in caramel cream- because chapped lips are totally unattractive, and feel absolutely horrible.
  6. Sephora Eau de toilette in chocolate- because we all want to smell sweet ;)
  7. A nail file- because we really don't want to chew off that chipped or broken nail (yuck)!
  8. Some blister plasters- because we don't want to walk around on sore feet all day.
I hope this helped you, and if you would like more organisational posts, then please comment and respond below.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x