Tuesday, 10 September 2013

Benefit boi~ing concealer review.

Hello Everybody,
Basically, the other day on the way home from the Netherlands my family stopped at a shopping centre, to cut the long story short, I found a sephora, and splurged a bit of cash. I'm not going to say what else I bought yet, but I will do a review on that another day.
First of all, I'd like to ask, how are you all doing? I am great today, summer is finally coming to a close and autumn is finally here. I am over the moon with this beautiful whether. The leaves on the trees are crisping up on the trees, and this truly excites me. As I write this I am sitting in a warm jumper and knitted tights, just because I can. Also, is it just me, or is the smell of rain, so wonderfully fresh smelling?
 Anyway, back to what I am actually meant to be talking about today, and that is the one and only... Benefit boi~ing!! This is basically one of the first expensive pieces of makeup that I have ever owned, but I don't regret spending the 20 euros on it one bit. This concealer is the one of the most amazing products I have ever owned, and that isn't even a joke.
The box says that Benefit boi~ing is an industrial strength concealer, and no word of a lie, it really is. The stay power on this thing is absolutely incredible, I mean, not many concealers can last a whole school day, including a PE lesson without sliding half way down your face. Also, this concealer is so easy to apply, all you have to do is put a little bit on the end of your finger and dab it on the places you want to cover up.
I use this concealer on my dark under eye circles and any blemishes and red patches I have on my face. The great thing about using it under my eye is that it also makes a great highlighter. I got the lightest colour, which is 01 because as I may have said before, I am as white as a milk bottle. The colour is perfect for my skin and I am glad I bought it.
The only bad word I can say about this concealer is that it isn't very moisturising, so I highly recommend you use moisturisers nightly, to make sure it doesn't show dry patches.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x