Thursday, 26 September 2013

Bourjois Paris- Délice de Poudre (bronzing powder)

Hello Everybody,
I know this post is up a little later today than it normally would be, but I've been doing a lot of school work, so it has made it a little difficult. But, I am not going to stop blogging just for that reason, because you guys give me a break, and I love blogging to bits.
It's been a week now since I have done a makeup review, so I thought you guys wouldn't mind too much, considering my Maybelline Baby Lips post was quite popular with you guys.
I've never really ventured into the world of bronzers before buying the Bourjois Paris Délice de Poudre before, but I am so pleased with my choice, in fact this is my first Bourjois product also, and they haven't disappointed. Anyway, I bought the colour peaux claires/ médianes which I believe means light to medium skin toned (if my GCSE french course is paying off) but if not it is in the shade 51. I'm not overly sure how many other shades they do, but I'm pretty sure it is only one other.
This bronzer is great for me and the colour is perfect, so it doesn't make my face look over done. I apply this just under my cheekbones and along my neck line, this contours my face, and slims it out.
In the box the bronzer does look like it has a slight shimmer in it but when applied it definiteky seems more matte, which I am happy about, because me being as pale as I am I think shimmer makes me look a little bit washed out.
Another thing I love about this bronzer is that it looks like chocolate, and not only that but smells like it too, which is totally awesome. I bought this bronzer from Superdrug at £6.99 which is a brilliant price for such a high quality bronzer.
I hope you enjoyed my short makeup review.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x