Saturday, 21 September 2013

Just another rainy Saturday...

Hello Everybody,
It's been a while since I've done a simple post on how my day has been, and seeing as I've done nothing but makeup, makeup, cakes and more makeup I thought I should just sit back and tell you a little bit about my day. Also, I know this post has gone up a little bit later than expected today, but I was a little bit busy.
Anyway, this morning started off a little bit lazy, whilst I decided I couldn't be bothered to do my homework or revision at the crack of dawn, when I woke up, I decided to catch up on waterloo road, and then have my weekly fill of Saturday Kitchen. I love watching cooking programmes and I always look forward to a bit of Saturday kitchen and Sunday brunch at the weekends.
After I had watched a fair few hours of TV still tucked up in bed, of course I had to have a short blog reading session, and then catch up on all of my youtube subscriptions. I am loving CTFxC at the moment, they are a couple who have been vlogging for five years (and for the longest ever). I would also like to send my best wishes to the man behind the vlogs, Charles Trippy who has actully just had brain surgery, yet him and his wife Alli have still continued to vlog, they even vlogged the surgery. Also, they have just hit 1,000,000 subscribers which is absolutely insane!!
Once I was pleasantly up to date with the youtube'ing' world I decided to get ready for the day. Which I suppose this is the appropriate time for me to include an outfit of the day... Hooray!
So there it is, that is what I wore today as the weather was wet, but not freezing. I apologise now for not knowing the price of the dress, but unfortunately it is actually from a few winters ago, but hopefully you could find something similar elsewhere.
After that, I did a bit of experimental makeup, which actually turned out really nice, so I might do a FOTD (face of the day) post another day maybe, who knows?
Next, I went down town to interview a lovely lady and her sandwich business down town, for some business coursework. I am really happy with the answers I was given and the fact that I have now got it over and done with. Afterwards, my mum then took me to a local pub for a spot of lunch because I had met her after she had finished work, and we shared a mucky chips.
Once my mum and I had walked home together in the delightful rain, we decided to pop out back to Dorothy Perkins, I had to exchange some hunter green jeggings because when I bought them home the other day I spotted a rather dodgy looking pull on them. Unfortunately, they had none left so I had to just get a refund, and I will hopefully be able to get them online. Although, on the bright side me and mum did stop off at a garden centre on the way to smell the yankee candles, summer scoop for the win, that is all I can say.
On our way back we checked out the Next sale, which was packed so we soon ran out of there and had a yummy ice-cream from burger king. When I got home I completed my homework, and finally that brings me to now, when I just happen to be writing a blog post, funny that isn't it?
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x