Tuesday, 17 September 2013

Maybelline Fit Me! pressed powder

Hello Everybody,
So today I thought I'd do another makeup review for you, and I am so excited to share this product with you because a pressed powder is something that I have been meaning to pick up for a long time. As I may or may not have said before, I have only recently got into makeup so I am still picking up essentials, but I only get what I need.
In the holidays when I went out with my friends, I sort of had a little bit of a money splurge in the towns superdrug and boots, and spent my whole months pocket money, which I have since learned from because it has meant that I have had nothing for the rest of the month. Anyway, after I was ripped of by superdrug, and had to put some things back because their labelling was incorrect, I had a little look in boots. It may come to your surprise that where I live the superdrug is actually a lot bigger than the boots.
Sorry, for the not so great photo, I am writing this post out of daylight because I have been revising for a geography exam in which I have tomorrow.
Whilst I was in boots the Maybelline Fit Me pressed powder really caught my attention. As I know this season the matte face is in, which in some ways I am highly glad about because I was never a fan of the 'dewy' face, as it always made people a little bit sweaty and not very clean.
Back to the product, I love, love, love this product purely because it sets my makeup so well, and it makes my skin look matte and smooth.I bought the Fit me! pressed powder in the colour 120 classic ivory, because my skin in super duper pale. The thing I like about the colour is that it almost reminds me of a translusent powder, so it matches my skintone perfectly, with or without a very slight tan (I say very slight because I hardly tan).
Another thing I like about this product, is that it has this little flip up section inside which contains a little powder puff and a mirror, which makes it a really handy product for going out. The only bad thing I would say about this is that I don't think there will be much product there because a lot of it is waisted on the powder puff compartment. Other than that I do think that the Fit me! pressed powder is a great product for a great price retailing at £5.99.
I hope you enjoyed my post today. If you enjoy reading my posts don't forget to follow me on bloglovin because I have a cool new clicky link thing down the side bar, and if you have any questions feel free to comment below or email me at emilybelleblogs@gmail.com.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x