Tuesday, 24 September 2013

The Liebster Award

Hello Everybody,
I have been tagged by Nadja to be part of this awesome thing. Basically the Liebster award, is a tag designed for new and small blogs, and is used to help traffic new readers to the smaller blogs. Personally, I think this is a great idea as I love to read of new blogs and things, and when I saw that Nadja had tagged me (I saw it through some of my traffic sources coming from her blog) I just had to check out everyone elses blog that had been tagged too. This ended in me spending most of last night reading everyones amazing blog posts.

The rules:

  1. The tagged/nominated blogs have to have under 200 followers.
  2. Tag the blog that nominated you.
  3. Tell the people you tagged so that they can respond.
  4. To answer the questions asked
  5. Make up 10 more of your own questions

Why did you start a blog?

I suppose I started a blog for many reasons really. A couple of years ago I discovered YouTube and really started to enjoy watching beauty gurus such as Michelle Phan, Zoe Sugg, Louise Pentland, Fleur De Force and Tanya Burr. Watching all these videos meant that I soon got into watching vloggers and even more beauty gurus across the world. After about a year of watching many of these peoples videos I discovered many of them had blogs, which I found very cool.
After a lot of thinking about it I decided to write my own, I knew my English needed improving and that I really wanted to have a place where I could share my passion. I decided that YouTube was just a little bit too much for me, and that is how my blog was created.

What is your favourite clothing store?

I actually really like H&M which might suprise a lot of people. I prefer shops where they sell cheaper clothes, but have a wider variety of things, still with brilliant quality. I know many of my friends are massive Hollister and Superdry fans, and as much as a lot of their clothes are outstanding quality, there isn't much of a choice. Besides I'd much rather spend £70 on a good selection of clothes rather than just one jumper, and perhaps one t-shirt.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Hmm... Let's think about this, I am 15 now which means that in five years I will be twenty. I guess by the time I am twenty I would love to have my baking business up and running. But would also like to think that I would still be blogging, and enjoying it as much as I am right now.

What is your favourite food?

This is a toughy for me as food is one of my greatest passions, and I love experimenting with it and creating new things. I think at the moment my favourite food is probably roast pork *I'm so happy because I've got it for my dinner tonight*. But my favourite sweet food right now has got to be original glazed krispy kreme doughnuts.

Do you have a celebrity crush, if so who is it?

I don't often think about this, but to list a few, I quite like Drake and I also think that Justin Timberlake is still pretty hot.

Do you have a favourite movie?

This one is easy for me, and if you are one of my friends you have probably guessed it already, but I am absolutely obsessed with Pitch Perfect. I have watched the film so many times now that I probably know it word for word. Also, I find Rebel Wilson who plays Fat Amy Aca-hilarious. Speaking of pitch perfect, did you know that they are making a second one?

Are you looking forward to Christmas?

Is that even a question? Of course I am looking forward to christmas. In fact, I just love all of December, with my birthday being then too, and all of the festive shopping. I cannot wait until I draw my name for my friendship groups secret santa. I still remember last year, when our school went on a christmas shopping trip and we decided to see if santa was still in his grotto. Oh the crazy things typical teenagers get up to (that was a joke by the way).

Do you rather where lipstick or lipgloss?

Neither really, I prefer lip stains. But I suppose if I had to choose from these two I would go for lipstick, as matte is in this autumn, and gloss is too shimmery for that.

Make-up or clothes, what would you choose?

Although there is so much make-up still on my wish list, I think I would have to go for clothes. I love to keep up with all of the latest fashions, and in all honesty I don't really need any more make-up, not matter how much I want it.

I tag:

My questions for you are:
  1. What inspired you to start a blog?
  2. Who is your favourite music artist?
  3. Would you rather go bowling or go to the cinema with your friends?
  4. What is your favourite season?
  5. What is your favourite restaurant?
  6. What is the scariest thing that has ever happened to you?
  7. What is the happiest thing that has ever happened to you?
  8. Where is your dream place to visit?
  9. What is a staple item of makeup you must have?
  10. Do you prefer summer fashion or winter fashion?
Thanks again Nadja for awarding me with this opportunity, and I hope you all enjoyed todays tag post.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x