Thursday, 3 October 2013

25 Random Questions Tag

Hello Everybody,
I was tagged by the ever so lovely Sarah to do this tag, and I think this is quite cool considering that it means that you guys can get to know me better, so here we go...
Question 1: Do you have any pets ?
Nope, I wish I did. When I was younger my brother and I had some Guinea-pigs called George and Rooney. Then when I was about 10 I had a hamster called Hamilton. I've always wanted a dog, but my mum won't let me have one.
Question 2: Name three things that are physically close to you:
Of course my laptop is pretty close to me right now, my phone is pretty close to me and so is my duvet (yep, I'm on my bed).
Question 3: What’s the weather like right now ?
Hmm... I guess that means I have to get off my bed to look at of the window *gets up and looks out of the window*. Well there are few fluffy clouds in the sky and the sun is setting, but I would definitely say that it is jacket weather out there at the moment.
Questions 4: Do you drive ? If so, have you crashed?
I'm 15 so I have never driven, otherwise that would be naughty.
Question 5: What time did you wake up this morning ?
I wake up at seven on a weekday and at weekends I wake up when ever my body feels capable of awakening from ones slumber, unless I have an early hockey game on a Saturday, which would mean I'd have to get up at eightish.
Question 6: When was the last time you showered ?
Last night, I'm going to have one later on though, why would anyone want to know that anyway??
Question 7: What was the last movie that you saw ?
Marley&Me
Question 8: What does you last text message say?
"Would you be able to put oven on at 5:45 and then put chicken and sauce in at 6pm. 180 degrees approx. Thanks xx" from my mum. Can anyone guess what I've got for dinner tonight? I must remember to do that in a minute.
Question 9: What is your ringtone ?
Hakuna Matata- need I say more.
Question 10: Have you ever been to a different country?
Yep, in fact I've been to a fair few, Spain, Switzerland, Florida, France, Tenerife, Belgium (for about thirty minutes), Germany (for half a day), the Netherlands, Scotland and Wales (I'm not sure the last two technically count).
Question 11: Do you like sushi?
Believe it or not, I have yet to try sushi. But, I do plan on giving it a taste test in the near future.
Question 12: Where do you buy your groceries?
I don't really know, my mum does it. I suppose ASDA, Sainsbury's or Tesco. We shop around.
Question 13: Have you ever taken any medication to help you fall asleep faster?
Nope
Question 14: How many siblings do you have ?
I have one twin brother and that is all.
Question 15: Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
I have my ever so reliable laptop, which believe it or not, I am using this very second.
Question 16: How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
16 (whoopee!!!!)
Question 17: Do you wear contacts or glasses ?
I wear both, which reminds me, I have an opticians appointment on Sunday *fun times... NOT!*.
Question 18: Do you colour your hair ?
Nope, I stick to 'au naturale'.
Question 19: Tell me something you are planing to do today:
Do homework, yep, I have a life.
Question 20: When was the last time you cried?
At the end of Marley&Me.
Question 21: What is your perfect pizza topping?
I love a bit of Hawaiian pizza, I do. So I suppose pineapple is pretty nice.
Question 22: Which do you prefer, hamburger or cheeseburger ?
Why isn't Big Mac included in this question? I suppose cheeseburger will have to do.
Question 23: Have you ever had an all-nighter ?
Yep, I've done a twenty-four hour challenge with my explorer scout group twice now.
Question 24: What is your eye colour ?
Sometimes hazel and sometimes brown, I guess it depends on what light you look at them in.
Question 25: Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
There is a definite difference between the two, and if you can't taste it then you have funny taste buds.
I hope you enjoyed my little tag and I am going to tag...hmmmm... Heather.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x