Tuesday, 8 October 2013

Bourjois color boost- Red Sunrise 01

Hello Everybody,
Another one of my late posts, and I will certainly get back into the habit of scheduling posts because it makes my life so much easier. I'm going to start my post by asking, how are you? I am great, although I am skipping hockey training because I am letting my shin recover from a little injury I recieved on Saturday I am actually in a great mood.
Also, I have noticed how awesome television is lately, normally I don't watch much telly and am glued to watching all of my favourite youtubers, but at the moment it is quite the opposite. With Holby city being awesome at the moment, Great British bake off being awesome, and X Factor and Stictly in full swing, could life get any better? Oh yes it can, the Pride of Britain awards are on tonight a Surprise surprise is also back in full swing (both of which make me sob in a very much ugly manner).
Okay okay, I have been rambling about television for quite long enough now, so on to the review I think...
Well, what can I say about the Bourjois Color Boost? It is a lovely lip crayon with a lovely moisterizing and creamy feel to it. Although I am not as impressed with this as I was with the Revlon Kissable Balm Stains, I was still happy with this lip crayon. According to the packaging has waterproof colour, and as much as I'd love to agree with this, it isn't a lip stain and therefore does need reapplying after dinner.
I bought mine in the colour 01 Red Sunrise because it is a lovely strawberry red colour, which is fabulous for autumn if you are brave. The good thing about this colour is that although it is red it is not to dark, so if you are a bit shy when it comes to lip colour this is a great place to start. Also, the colour does have a slight gloss to it so if you are looking for a matte red then this probably not for you. But, the gloss does wear away fairly quickly.
I bought this particular lp crayon from superdrug for *goes and check on the superdrug website* £7.99. There are 6 colours in the collection overall, and I most probably will be picking up more in the future. But, like many beauty bloggers I do spend maybe a tad too much money on makeup that I want but don't neccisarily need, so I am currently challenging myself not to buy any more makeup products until November.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x
 
Instagram        Twitter         Bloglovin'         Facebook