Tuesday, 1 October 2013

September Favourites

 
Hello Everybody,
First of all I would like to say that this is my first ever monthly favourites post, but I am not going to guarantee that I am going to do this every month, because lets be frank, do my favourites really change that often (probably not).
Okay, so I am going to do a beauty, food, drink, fashion, music, television, movie and lifestyle favourite. Without further ado, here it is:

Beauty:

At the moment I think my beauty favourite has to be my Maybelline Baby lips in the colour cherry me, because it has a lovely red tint which looks lovely in Autumn and it is also keeping my lips moisterized.
I think the Maybelline colour tattoo in the colour Eternal Gold is my second favourite, because it is a lovely warm tone for the cooler months ahead of us.
I know this is more than one favourite but \I thought I should also mention the Nivea lip butter in Caramel cream because it is great to put on at night, to avoid the dreaded chapped lips, also it smell so yummy.

 

Food:

Hmmm... I'm not really sure about this, but I am sort of loving Jacob's oddities at the moment. There is so many in a packet and they are like hollow shaped mini cheddars, and are great for a quick snack. I don't have any in my house at the moment, but I will probably be getting my mum to get some more soon.

Drink:

Most of the time I drink water because it is good for my skin, and is hydrating, but when I fancy I little treat I do love the Tassimo Milka Hot Chocolate. This hot chocolate is so creamy and make me feel so warm and cosy when the weather is miserable outside.

Fashion:

A few weeks ago I bought a pair of hunter green jeggings from Dorothy Perkins, and was gutted when I saw a little pull in them and took the back for an exchange. Unfortunately, in the store they had ran out of my size and I was so annoyed, but later I ordered them online instead (I say I, but my mum treated me, as it was a nessessity for my wardrobe).
I love the jeggings so much, they have such a wonderful autumnal colour and go with pretty much everything. I love wearing them with oversized t-shirts and my cable knit cardigan.

Music:

Currently I have two songs that I am listening to over and over again. Both of these songs are fairly different from one another, but I am loving Panic Cord by Gabrielle Aplin, because is such a pretty, cheering and calming song, also the lyrics are beautiful. Here is the music video for Panic cord.
My second favourite song is Counting Stars by OneRepublic, I'm not really sure why this is one of my favourites, I think it's the acoustic guitar in the background, the lyrics and the fact that it is pretty catchy. Here is the music video for Counting Stars.

Television:

I am loving Great British Bake Off at the moment, if you follow me on twitter then you will know literally how excited I get to watch it. I am definitely backing Ruby all of the way, purely because she quite often wings her recipes and I always do that. Also, I am a huge fan of Mary Berry and Paul Hollywood, so that's even more of a reason to love Great British Bake Off.

Movie:

This one is easy for me, and it has to be Pitch Perfect, I know it's been out for ages, and I think I've spoken about it in a previous post, but it is such a feel good film and the music is great. I also think that I can relate to Beca and that Fat Amy is just pure hilarity.

Lifestyle:

My favourite thing to be doing this month is watching a good movie before bed with a nice hot chocolate and great big slice of cake.
 
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my September Favourites and that you all have an amazing October. Love you lots xx
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x
Instagram       Twitter       Bloglovin'       Facebook