Thursday, 21 November 2013

#2014BloggerChallenge

Hello Everybody,
The other day I decided that I wanted to try something new and exciting for my blog next year, and I know I am planning some exciting things *exciting for me* for my blog. Basically, I was searching twitter late at night the other day when I came across the #2014bloggerchallenge. The whole concept of this challenge thoroughly thrilled me, and I thought to myself, why not get involved Emily?
I went to look at the original post of the blogger whose brains are behind this formidable idea. Her name is Gaby, and the original post is here if you want to see what it's all about, but I will try and explain it the best I can myself.
The basic idea of the #2014bloggerchallenge is that the bloggers involved will be challenged to write a post, twice a month about a chosen and given subject. The posts will go live every 1st and 3rd week of the month and anybody that signs up will be emailed with the given subject.
I think the thought process behind this fantastic idea is incredible, because it is basically designed to increase blog traffic, help you discover new blogs and potentially make new friends with bloggers you never knew existed.
As you can tell I am so excited about this challenge, and cannot wait for what 2014 has to bring. If you want to get involved and sign up for this challenge send your blog URL, email address and name to Gaby's email in order to get involved. I hope as many of you as possible get involved with this, and are as excited as I am.
Also I would like to add, if there is anything any of you are desperate to see from my blog in the new year, I am open to recommendations because I love to hear what my readers want to see from me.
Finally, don't forget to check out Gaby's blog www.anothergirlyblg.blogspot.co.uk
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x