Saturday, 2 November 2013

Lush, Boots, Bodyshop and Miss Selfridge Haul

Hello Everybody,
The other day me and a couple of my bestfriends (Emily and Katie) went shopping, as I mentioned on Thursday's post. Clearly, I thought it would be unfair telling you that without showing you what I bought, so here is a little haul for you. I didn't manage to get a jumper that I had loved the look of, but all in all I think I had a pretty successful shopping trip and had a really good day.
The places I bought things from were, Miss Selfridge, Boots, Bodyshop and Lush. Of course, I also had a good old McDonalds whilst there too, but I'm sure you really aren't that bothered about the junk food that landed in my stomach on my day out.
The first place I went was Boots and I bought Vaseline Spray&Go moisturizer in cocoa butter, because I want to see what all the hype is about. I also bought another Maybelline New York Colour Tattoo in the colour Metallic Pomegranate because I thought it was a pretty autumnal colour for the crease. Also, I thought I could add to the haul something I bought a few weeks before which is L'oréal Paris Nude Magique Eau De Teint, which I've heard mixed reviews about, but I couldn't miss the introductory offer, and so far I really like it.
Next I went to Bodyshop to get a new Hand Cleanse Gel because the Pink Grapefruit one I take to school needs replacing. This time I decided to go for cocnut, I could've got a cheaper ordinary hand sanitizer but I am willing to pay £2.50 for a hand sanitizer that doesn't smell of alcohol.
After that I went to Miss Selfridge and bought a mustard cable knit snood. I bought this because it looks warm and I think the colour goes with a lot of item in my wardrobe.
Finally I went into Lush and bought a few bits as I haven't treated myself to anything from there in ages. First of all I got the Catastophe Cosmetic face mask, because it's meant to be really good for blemishes, as my chin is causing me a little bit of trouble lately. I then bought the Popcorn lip scrub, and it is literally amazing. The idea is that you buff your lips with the scrub and then lick off the excess, and apply a lip balm. What sold this product to me was that it tastes of popcorn, and I love popcorn. The last thing I bought from Lush was the Luxury Lush Pud, which is super cure because it looks like a Christmas Pudding, and according to the shop assisstant it looks really pretty in the bath. Also, the Luxury Lush Pud, smells really sweet but also has a nice hint of lavender in it.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x