Saturday, 9 November 2013

Lush- Popcorn Lip Scrub review

Hello Everybody,
I guess a lot of you have already read a lot of the Popcorn Lip Scrub reviews but the other day I bought one for myself to see what all of the hype was about, and all I can see is WOW! I really love this little lush product and it certainly does its job.
I think I will start off with the negative first and that is the price, it is £5.25, which I suppose is quite a lot for a bit of fancy flavoured sugar in a pot. Other than that though the price doesn't bother me too much because the pot is pretty big and I can imagine it lasting me a while. If money grew on trees I would definitely go out and buy the Santa one, which is cola flavoured, but over £10 on lip scrubs is a bit excessive.
The reason why I got this one instead of the Bubblegum one is obviously because it was Popcorn flavoured and I love popcorn, as some of you may as well know. The great thing about this flavour is that it really does taste like popcorn.
The way the Popcorn lip scrub works is that you have to scrub and buff it onto your lips and then when you are fully satisfied you just lick it off and apply your favourite lip balm afterwards. This leaves your lips feeling smooth and silky and gets rid of all of that rubbish dead chapped stuff that comes to haunt us in these chillier months. Not only that, but it leaves your lips tasting really yummy afterwards.
Overall, I am really loving this product because it has definitely made lips seems so much nicer this cold November. Paired with my Nivea lip butter my lips feel totally smooth and wonderful. I am certainly happy with this product and it is worth every penny, especially the fact that it is quite a large pot.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x