Thursday, 28 November 2013

Lush Review- Catastrophe Cosmetic

Hello Everybody,
At last I have my laptop back after a bit of a blip, although on my twitter you may have heard a few grumbles. Basically, although all of my pictures have been backed up, they haven't been put back onto my my laptop at this point in time. Unfortunately, this means that some of the posts that I have had planned have to be on a bit of a delay. The reason why some of my pictures have not been put back onto my laptop is because of the amount of time they were going to take to put back on, but my Dad has promised me that because he has next week off work, he will get them back onto my computer. This is also great because that means everything will be back in working order ready for my Birthday next week.
I cannot actually believe it, a week on Sunday I will be turning sixteen. Is it just me, or does sixteen sound so much older than fifteen? Of course, my birthday will have no relevance to you guys whatsoever, but this is more of me warning you that I do get very excited. Also, with that being said Christmas is only just around the corner, and I am going shopping for my presents on Wednesday night. Although, I've already bought my Secret Santa present, and I cannot wait for them to see what they have got (I cannot reveal anything because a few of my friends may be reading this). Also, I feel very obliged to wish any American readers a Happy Thanksgiving, and because I do not celebrate it, I was be thinking of you in full envy whilst I am eating my usual dinner, and you are all enjoying Turkey, massive teas and family festivities.
After what I believe has been one of my longest introductions ever *could you tell I've been inside all day and not had any sociable interaction?* I will get on with my review... Today I am going to be reviewing one of Lush's fresh face masks called Catastrophe Cosmetic.
Now, I am going to try and type this up as fast as possible because this face mask is actually meant to be kept in the fridge, but because the fridge is miles *I exaggerate, before anyone starts thinking I live in an old haunted mansion* from my bedroom it is quite rapidly melting on my bedside table.
In fact, so I can quickly run this amazing little product back to the fridge, I am going to tell you what the pot says, 'When disaster looms,Catastrophe Cosmetic calms and cleanses the skin. Blueberries rich in beneficial anti-oxidants, soothing chamomile, Irish moss and the gentle cleansing action of calamine to save the day.'  *Quickly runs to the fridge with a dripping pot of blueberry sludge*. I am going to be honest with you and say that I has never actually used a face mask before I bought this, but I am so glad I have tried one now.
Catastrophe Cosmetic genuinely is a saviour for my skin. All you have to do is leave it on for five to ten minutes and instantly your skin feels smoother and ultimately nicer. Not only that, but I do not break out after using this, and I actually believe it gets rid of my blemishes. My favourite part of the product is the feeling of my face once the mask is removed, my face feels tight, and healthy, but you'll have to try it yourself to fully understand what I mean. Not to mention the smell of Catastrophe Cosmetic, if you are a lover of blueberries and fruity things, you will love this product.
You can buy this Catastrophe Cosmetic at Lush for £5.95 which although this does seem like a lot of money for a face mask, I reckon you could probably get about 5 face mask sessions from it. Also, as I am going shopping next week, I am definitely thinking about picking up another one, although, I'm not sure I'll be picking up Cosmetic Warrior in a hurry, I undoubtedly do not want my face to stink of garlic.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x