Thursday, 7 November 2013

Sweater Weather Tag

Hello Everybody,
I know, I know, this tag is going to be very similar to my I Love Autumn Tag, but I promise you it's not. Now technically I haven't actually been tagged to do this, but I saw it and thought it was pretty cool. I am tagging everyone that reads this, so if you what to get involved don't be afraid to stick your links in my comments.
1. Favourite candle scent?
My favourite Candle scent is the Christmas Cupcake Yankee candle. I know that it isn't actually Christmas yet, but the smell makes me think of warm bakeries. Also, this candle smells quite autumnal, so it isn't too festive yet.
2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
I am a big fan of mocha, especially Starbucks Salted Caramel mocha, but to be fair I am going to answer this question straight. I prefer hot chocolate, and my favourite has to be my Milka hot chocolate. The other day I put a teaspoon of peppermint essence in my hot chocolate to make it taste a bit more festive, it tasted amazing.
3. What's the best fall memory you have?
Firstly, I call it Autumn and not fall, but hey ho! Anyway, I don't really have any specific autumn memories, but I guess having friends round and watching the fireworks we did from my bedroom window. I never went outside because I found them quite scary, but I vividly remember being totally cosy and watching the colourful explosions. Also, I always remember eating yummy hot dogs whilst watching the fireworks too.
4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?
I prefer dark lipstick, but I think that colour just be because I'm not very good at applying eyeliner, because I have a really twitchy eyelid.
5. Best fragrance for fall?
My favourite fragrance for autumn has got to be Victoria Secret's vanilla and blackcurrant body spray. Obviously it has a nice warming wintery scent to it, but the blackcurrant keeps it feeling quite warm and yummy.
6. Favourite Thanksgiving food?
Urmm... Considering I live in England I don't actually celebrate thanksgiving, but the thought of it makes me fancy some Red Velvet Cupcakes.
7. What is autumn weather like where you live?
The autumn weather where I live is fairly cold, always cloudy, often raining and leaves are blanketed absolutely everywhere.
8. Most worn sweater?
My most worn sweater is a cream one with pastel coloured speckles in it from H&M, I literally live in it!
9. Must-have nail polish this fall?
I don't really have one yet, but I am dying to buy a nice burgundy colour soon, because that seems to be very on trend at the moment.
10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
Ew, football games! I suppose I'd have to choose jumping in leaf piles.
11. Skinny jeans or leggings?
Skinny jean because leggings either go see through, and you have to be careful the you can't see your knickers through the leggings. The only time I wear leggings is if I am wearing something that is covering my bum.
12. Combat boots or Uggs?
Combat boots, because I find Uggs to weird, especially as they are designed to be worn without socks, could you imagine the pong after wearing furry boots without socks all day?
13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
Probably not, because I have never heard of it. Is it an American thing?
14. Favourite fall TV show?
I don't watch tonnes of TV, but 'I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here' is on soon and I reckon that will become a favourite. At the moment I'm not loving anything since Great British Bake Off finished.
15. What song really gets you into the fall spirit?
Definitely Chocolate by The 1975, listen to it here.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x