Saturday, 30 November 2013

Vaseline Spray & Go Body Moisturiser Review

Hello Everybody,
It's another review again, but that is because if you are reading this right now I am actually helping my Dad at a cub camp. I will either be outside in the cold or telling cubs to be quiet right this very moment *oh, the power of scheduling*. Although, I absolutely love it. It's great because when I was a little cub scout I remember looking up to the young leaders, and thinking that they were such fun to be around, and I like to think that they look at me in the same way. So, through the moans and annoyances of the cubs I love it really.
Anyway, back to the review. I was always very excited about the whole concept of Vaseline's Spray & Go moisturiser, but I kept forgetting to go out and buy some. Finally, *almost a month ago* I bought some. Firstly, I should tell you that I got mine in cocoa radiant flavour. This moisturiser smells amazing, and as much as it pains me to say it, it smells even nicer than The Bodyshop's cocoa butter body butter. I would compare the smell to milk chocolate, galaxy to be exact. Of course, it is cocoa so it is sort of meant to smell of chocolate, but it isn't so strong that it gives you a headache, so the scent of this moisturiser is definitely just right for me.
The idea of the Spray & Go design is that you spray the moisturiser on, about 10cm away from you body, and then very quickly rub it in. Of course, because you have already sprayed on the product it doesn't need to be rubbed in that much.
The great thing about this moisturiser is that it moisturises and absorbs in seconds; instantly leaves the skin soft and not sticky or greasy; dispenses evenly with one all over spray. I love using this product on my elbows and other places that get considerable dry in the winter months, apart from the face because it is not designed for that. But, I am also thoroughly looking forward to testing this moisturiser out in the summer because I think that it'll be very cooling and good for the skin after being out in intense sunlight and heat all day.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x