Thursday, 26 December 2013

A Christmassy Day in London

Hello Everybody,
I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas, or a happy holiday if you do not celebrate Christmas. I had a lovely day. and I am enjoying round two of it today. I had such a wonderful couple of days filled with laughs and happiness with my family.
Today though, I thought I would share with you my day in London on Monday. I know I've done a lot of lifestyle posts lately, but it is quite nice talking about life with you guys, especially this time of the year. Clearly though, after just having my Birthday and Christmas I have plenty of reviews to make, which is all quite exciting. So don't worry some beauty posts are on their way.
Anyway, on Monday my brother, mum, dad and I went to London , originally to go to Winter Wonderland and the theatre to see Charlie and the Chocolate factory. Unfortunately, as usual in England the weather was atrocious and Storm Emily *believe it or not* tried to ruin our day. For this reason Winter Wonderland closed for the day which I was SOOO annoyed about, and we ended up going to the British Museum instead. I'm no historian so museums aren't really my scene, but at least it was out of the wind and the rain.
Afterwards, we went to Covent Garden, but by this point it was getting late and almost dinner time. For this reason we went to a cupcake shop and I had a black forest gateau cupcake, which was absolutely amazing. Then we went for a meal at Wagamama's and I had a Beef Teriyaki Soba Noodles which I managed to tackle with just chopsticks.
Luckily, we did get to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory though, which was absolutely awesome. I really recommend you go to see it, because the actors are so talented, especially the Charlie, Augustus, Mike, Verruca and Violet, who were absolutely phenomenal.
Overall, I had an amazing day with my family, and although the weather was absolutely awful, we didn't let it ruin our day.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x