Tuesday, 24 December 2013

Christmas Eve: Pamper Day!!

Hello Everybody,
It's Christmas Eve, and for my family Christmas Eve is always pretty quiet, with not a lot to do. For this reason I have decided to have a pamper day. I am so excited for tomorrow, and after yesterdays day in London, I thought I should have a relaxing day today.
After considering having a Lush bath also today, I decided against it, purely because I don't want to use my last Bubble Bar just yet. Anyway, I'm going to give you an in order run down of my pamper day, which if I am honest I haven't officially started yet. In fact, usually my pamper days are more of an evening thing, but either way, it is probably the only thing I'm going to do today.
  1. The first thing I will do is have a shower and hair wash before I start with anything else. I haven't included what I use on my hair in the image, but here is an older post so you can find out what I use if you want to know.
  2. The next thing I will do is spray myself all over *except for the face because that will be bad, very bad* with my Spray & Go moisturiser, followed by using my Passion fruit body butter from the Bodyshop on my hands and legs.
  3. Next it is time to put my onesie on.
  4. I will then head back to the bathroom, to wash my face with my Clearasil Skin Perfecting wash, to remove any dirt from my face, although it should already be clean considering I've had a shower, but it's a pamper day, so why not?
  5. After that I will put my Catastrophe Cosmetic face mask on to stop my face breaking out on Christmas day. As much as it may be festive I really do not want a Rudolph spot to make an appearance on my nose overnight, just so it can be the star on the families Christmas dinner.
  6. Once the mask has been sitting on my face for a good ten minutes I will wash it off and then moisturise with my Nivea day time moisturiser.
  7. Finally I will moisturise my hands with the Bodyshop hand cream because my hands get so dry and sore in the cold months. Also, I leave this until last so I do not wash it all off.
Once I have completed with my pamper session I will probably watch some television, which will definitely entail watching the Holby City Christmas special. Seriously, I have been watching Holby City for probably 3 or 4 years non stop and don't plan on missing an episode any time soon.
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas tomorrow, or if you do not celebrate Christmas you enjoy your holiday. Also, I would be interested to know what you get up to on Christmas Eve, so do not hesitate to comment below.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x