Thursday, 5 December 2013

Luxury Lush Pud Bath Ballistic Review

Hello Everybody,
Yep, I am doing yet another Lush review, and yes I did buy even more Lush goodies whilst out shopping yesterday, but we won't go into that right now. Basically, if you read my post last month, you would remember I did a little haul... here, and I bought the Luxury Lush Pud. I thought, what better then kick off the start of December with a nice festive bath ballistic.
Luxury Lush Pud
Obviously, because I have used the bath ballistic now, a lot of the descriptions will be quite bad, and maybe not quite as legit as they should do, but my nasal memory is appalling. Basically, the Luxury Lush Pud looks like a purple Christmas pudding with little multicoloured polka dots (that do have a tendency to fall out) and pretend white icing, with some holly on top.
What surprised me about the bath ballistic was the fact that it turned the colour of the bath water a purple/red type colour, when I thought it would be more violet. Obviously, this didn't bother me, because the colour was even more beautiful than first anticipated. Also, as much as this will sound incredibly weird to most people out there, I found watching the bath ballistic fizz up so relaxing, especially when it was diffusing all of it's fragrances around the bathroom.
Luxury Lush Pud- Bath fizz shot!
The luxury lush pud is quite sweet, smelling but I cannot quite put my finger on what it is. At first thoughts, it was candy floss, but then again it smelt nothing at all like Snow Fairy and Candy Mountain. I think this is the point when I have to look for the full description on-line... This bath ballistic shares a fragrance with our Twilight bath bomb. With lavender oil, ylang ylang and tonka absolute, you'll be soothed and calmed as little islands of colour float out into your bath water. Okay, so I don't fully agree with the description, but the first bit is spot on. Unfortunately, I don't remember seeing islands of colour float around in my bath, *but, what ever floats your boat, lush (if your pardon the pun)*.
Overall, I was very pleased with this bath bomb but I wish I had bought another one last night.
See you on Saturday,
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x