Tuesday, 31 December 2013

My 100th Blog Post and 2013 Round Up

Hello Everybody,
I cannot believe that this is my 100th blog post, it absolutely blows my mind that I have written that many posts since I started my blog on the 12th May. I am so blown away by how much my little blog has grown in the last month and I am hoping that next year that my blog will continue to grow and it will be even better than it was this year. Of course 2013 has had it's ups and downs, but as I was putting a collage together for this blog post I have realised that this year has also been absolutely amazing.
I've made new friends, be them people I have met in person and people that I have met over this blog. I have done things that I have never tried before, from blogging to riding the Smiler at Alton Towers. I have had no regrets, and have had probably one of the best years of my life. Of course, I have managed to look past the negatives of the year, because why bother remembering the bad things in life, when so many great things have happened.
I have put together a little collage to showcase just a few highlights of my year, from bowling and shopping with my friends, a couple of trips to London, holidays in Lancashire, Scotland and the Netherlands, to a couple of my favourite blog posts. I am so excited for what my blog has to offer in 2014, from the #2014bloggerchallenge, to my new Wisdom Wednesday posts. Of course, if anyone does have any requests please comment below or email me, and lets get excited for my next celebration which will be my first Blogiversary, which I already have plans for.
I also want to add a huge thank you to anyone that has continued to support me with my blog, and anyone that has helped me get my little blog to where it is right now. Thank you.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x
Another one, so the pictures are all visible!