Thursday, 19 December 2013

The Christmas Cracker Tag

Hello Everybody,
After what has been one of the most dreadful weeks in the history of my life, I am so glad to sit back and think "IT'S CHRISTMAS!!". Well, almost anyway, just one more day of school and then I can finally have a break from the abhorrent classroom. In fact I'm still struggling to fathom with the idea that after tomorrow the next time I will go to school it will be 2014. Nuts isn't it?
I have been tagged by the lovely Orla to do The Christmas Cracker tag and I think it is such an awesome idea. To be honest, I am loving all of these festive tag posts at the moment and I hope everyone else is enjoying reading them as much as I enjoy writing them.
Don't forget to use this wonderful picture :)
1. What's on your Christmas list?
I cannot actually remember without checking... *goes to check her documents*. Basically, I tend to make a list for Birthday and Christmas because my birthday as you probably know by now is only a few weeks before Christmas. Firstly, I have asked for some Real Techniques makeup brushes because, believe it or not, I do not own any makeup brushes. Secondly, I have asked for some Yankee Candles, because I am a Yankee Candle obsessive. I have also asked for a Next Rose Gold watch. Trust me, I would love a Michael Kors watch but it is a little bit hard to comprehend £200 for a watch. Finally, I would quite like the Now 86 CD and the Katy Perry Killer Queen perfume. Obviously, I do not expect anything from anybody at Christmas, because it is supposed to be the season of spreading joy. But often within my family we all just exchange money and treat ourselves to what ever tickles our fancy.
2. What's on your Christmas Day agenda?
The usual, open presents in the morning, because my family are too excited to wait until after dinner. Then go to my cousins for Christmas dinner and a general laugh, with most probably a competitive game of charades.
3. How much Christmas shopping have you done?
By now if I hadn't done it all I would be losing the plot. Consequently, of course I have bought everyone's Christmas goodies. I can't wait for everyone to see what they have received. Also, I have my Secret Santa party tomorrow which should be good fun.
4. What's been your biggest ever surprise gift?
My family don't really do surprises, but once I did get tickets to see the X Factor Live Tour which was very surprising and exciting, considering I had never asked to see it.
5. When do you normally put up your Christmas tree?
My family normally wait until just after my brother and I's Birthday *have I ever mentioned I have a twin brother before?*. So generally our tree will be up by the 9th or 10th of December, maybe a bit later at a push.
6. Do you have a special outfit planned for Christmas Day?
For Christmas Day I will be wearing my tartan skater dress, probably with some black tights and my black ankle boot heels.
7. Do you have any special plans for Boxing Day?
On Boxing Day my family have my Nana coming over for a four bird roast. I don't mind if I do!
8. When did you stop believing in Father Christmas?
Firstly, if you still believe in Father Christmas and are reading this stop reading it NOW! Anyway, I was told by my parents that Santa wasn't real when I was about nine. The thing was that my brother and I were really big believers, because my brother "saw him". I don't think we'll ever get to the bottom of whether my brother was simply dreaming, or it was my Dad in a Santa suit, but either way, my Dad told us when we were nine to save us from any more embarrassment.
9. What's your favourite Christmas scent? (candle/perfume)
As mentioned in a previous question I am Yankee candle obsessed, so this is an easy question for me. I adore the Christmas Cupcake Yankee Candle, simply because it smells of a yummy Yule log, which is so super duper festive.
10. What do you love about Christmas?
Well, be it a cliché or not, I love the idea of forgiveness and sharing over Christmas. Everybody seems to get along no matter what, and it is great to see families and friends enjoying every moment of being with one another. And of course, looking at peoples smiles when they open their gifts, it is such a thrilling feeling.
I hope you loved this cheeky little tag, and yet again I am going to thank Orla for tagging me in this because it has really got me into the Christmas Spirit. Also, I tag Sarah to do this, and of course everybody else that is reading it and fancies getting involved. Enjoy your Friday, and as always I will speak to you on Saturday.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x