Thursday, 12 December 2013

The Christmas Tag!!

Hello Everybody,
I've seen this little tag post floating around the inter-web for a little while now and I have thoroughly enjoyed reading them. As I am super busy revising and doing exams at the minute *and wholly stressing out* I thought I needed to do a post that would get me back into the Christmas spirit. Honestly, this week has seriously taken it out of me. Since having such a fabulous birthday week last week, this week has been complete and utter poop. But, as I have my first exams tomorrow I want to cheer myself up as I know that I will achieve much better if I walk into my exam room with much more positive mindset *PMA, positive mental attitude, as my friends and I call it*.
If you use this image please credit it me (emilybelleblogs) in the caption, thanks xx
1. What is your favourite Christmas song?
This is quite a hard question for me considering I love all Christmas songs. I mean you can't beat a bit of Bing and Frank. But, I think my favourite song is Santa Clause Is Coming To Town. I think this is my favourite because of the film Elf, because when the whole of Times Square starts singing it, it makes me feel very festive. But I also love Stop The Calvary and Little Drummer Boy, because you don't need to remember many lyrics to sing them.
2. What is your favourite festive drink?
I actually have no idea. I really love salted caramel hot chocolates from Starbucks, but I'm not sure they're my favourite. I suppose just a normal hot chocolate will do me just fine, but then again I'm not fussy. Although, I have to admit my obsession with Skittle milkshakes has returned with a vengeance, which doesn't make much sense because it is a cold beverage *but, oh well*.
3. Do you have a favourite Christmas film?
This is probably already a bit obvious, but I absolutely love Elf. In fact I can as far as saying that I have tried going up an escalator the Elf way just because it looked funny. Also, it is such a happy film and has a great choice of Christmas music. Although, candy on spag bol does make me feel a bit queasy.
4. What is on top of your Christmas wish list this year?
To be honest, I'm pretty happy with everything I have at the moment. I already received a new phone as a joint Birthday and Christmas present, but I suppose what I really want is a memorable Christmas really. I have so many great things planned for this Christmas and I just hope it is as perfect as I've planned for it to be. Also, this year has been a bit of a roller-coaster but I hope that next year is a little bit smoother. Obviously I'm going to have my exams and things that will make it a little bit tricky, but I think 2014 is going to be a good year for me.
5. What is your favourite festive makeup or nail art look?
I don't really do nail art, but my favourite makeup look for this season has got to be dark red lips which winged eyeliner and smokey eyes. Of course, a little bit of pink blush has to be included too, to give you the perfect winter flush.
6. What is your favourite outfit at Christmas time?
Well, at home I love wearing my new pink and white Christmas fairisle patterned onesie, because it is so warm and cosy. For casual wear, I love my Christmas Jumper, I will do a post on this at a later date but I can promise you it is a very discrete Christmas jumper. But, for evening wear I am loving my tartan skater dress, because it is so cute, and very on trend.
7. Would you rather play out in the snow or enjoy it inside with the fire and a cuppa?
Hmm... Well, I don't really like the could, so the latter sounds more appropriate for me, except I don't like tea and don't have a fire. But I enjoy having friends over and playing games or something. I know this sounds very childish for a sixteen year old, but sometimes a game of Twister or Charades is much more entertaining than playing candy crush on Facebook.
8. Wrapping present- Love or Loathe?
To be honest, it depends what it in the present. If I have spent ages on the gift and am really proud of it I love wrapping it up and making it look spectacular. But if it is something that I am unsure whether the recipient will like it or not I tend to loathe wrapping it. Who else uses their feet to hold the fold over whilst cutting the sticky tape?
9. What is your Favourite Christmas food?
Um Duh! Christmas pudding! Christmas pudding is generally something I look forward to all year, I don't really know why. With a nice bit of Christmas pudding and double cream my Christmas is complete.
10. What is your favourite thing about Christmas?
This is going to sound so cliché, but being with friends and family, and that feeling of forgiveness. Christmas is like the start of something fresh, all arguments and mistakes are pushed aside and forgotten about. Everybody learns to love again, which makes me feel so happy. Also, seeing smiles on the faces of those that are close to you means so much.
I hope you enjoyed this festive little tag. Again, feel free to tag yourself because I am to lazy to tag other people.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x