Tuesday, 28 January 2014

Another Shopping Haul

Hello Everybody,
I will be honest with you and say that I actually went shopping quite a while ago now, but I had so many posts planned for my blog that this seemed to be pushed to the bottom of the pile. In some ways that is good because it meant that you didn't have too many hauls all at once though.
Firstly, I made a cheeky order on boohoo.com where I bought a pair of pale blue ripped jeans. I've been wanting a pair of ripped jeans for a while now, but I've been too scared to destroy my own jeans, plus I needed another pair of bottoms in my wardrobe anyway. I really love these jeans, and they fit like a glove, which always a good feeling. I also bought a lovely floral smock dress which is quite an unusual cut for me. I wore it the other night at a party, and at first I wasn't too sure about it because it is really loose and the seam is higher than what I am used to. Although I was a bit out of my comfort zone in this dress, over the evening I grew to love it, which has made me happy that I feel comfortable in some dress other than the plain, old, boring skater dress.
On a different weekend I went shopping, and found myself in Topshop again, oops. For some reason I simply cannot help myself when I go into that shop anymore. Firstly I bought the most beautiful, patent t-bar black shoes, which were featured in my last OOTD which I also paired with a pair of the socks that I bought from Topshop also. In fact, I took advantage of their 3 for £8 deal and bought three pairs of frilly socks, one white pair, one lilac pair and one baby blue pair. These socks look lovely paired with the t-bar shoes.
The final purchase I want to mention in my post today is my new pair of white converse boots. I love them so much and I am already practically living in them. I love the fact that these converse can be dressed up with some frilly socks and a skirt, but then dressed down with a pair of jeans. Literally, I'm sure these shoes are going to be my valentine this year.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x