Saturday, 18 January 2014

Bodyshop Almond Nail and Hand Cream Review

Hello Everybody,
I hope you all having a lovely weekend. After Thursday's Skincare Routine I thought today would be a good opportunity to share with you my thoughts on the hand cream I am currently using.
After having dry and sore hands for the longest time ever, from over-washing hands, doing catering and it being cold I thought it was time for a new hand cream. I've been using Soap and Glory's Hand Food for the longest time, and I apologise to any fans out there, but it wasn't quite cutting it for me. Bodyshop's hand cream seem to be a much more intense hand treatment, and the product keeps my hands feeling nice for a lot longer.
Another thing I like about Bodyshop's hand cream is that it isn't too greasy. Sometimes hand creams feel like they are doing nothing except making everything else a challenge to do *for example, unlocking the bathroom door, we've all been there*. But Bodyshop's hand cream feels like the moisture is sinking into your skin and doing what it's meant to be doing rather than making everything else a challenge.
A great thing about the Almond hand and nail cream is that it contains Fair Trade Brazil Nut oil, thus Bodyshop are doing their bit in the production of this product. For the 30ml tube that I have it costs £5.00. I think this is a pretty good price considering you only need a little bit of product per application. Hopefully, I will try some more of Bodysop's hand care range at some point because they have helped a lot. My hands are no longer sore and dry, and my nails also feel so much stronger. Also, the hand cream smells a-ma-zing.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x