Saturday, 4 January 2014

Liebster award #2

Hello Everybody,
I have already received a Liebster award before, but as the lovely Nash nominated me again, I thought it would only be fair to answer her questions although I will not be nominating any others *sorry to be a party pooper*. I decided to still answer questions and give you 11 facts about me, to help you get to know me. I love answering your questions so do not hesitate to ask me any (sensible) questions in the comments below.

11 facts about me:

  1. My favourite bands at the moment are The 1975 and The Vamps.
  2. My fashion sense is quite girly, and contains a lot of pink. I love oversized tees, jumpers and jeggings. But I also love skater skirts and dresses.
  3. My favourite animals are chinchillas and owls.
  4. I don't have any pets.
  5. In the future I want to own my own bakery business.
  6. My favourite shop is probably Miss Selfridge, although most of the time I cannot afford it.
  7. I am 5"7
  8. I turned 16 on the 8th of December.
  9. My favourite meal is spaghetti carbonara.
  10. I only have one piercing on each earlobe because I am too chicken to get any more piercings and they are far too permanent.
  11. I am currently in year 11, my final year before collage or sixth form.

Question time...

1. If you only had one day left in this world, what would you do?
I would run around town in my onesie and hug anybody that I would've said "Hi" too in my lifetime, and then throw a party with my closest friends and family for my last few hours, with a playlist with all of my favourite music. Skyscraper by Demi Lovato would be played last.
2. Would you rather lick peanut butter off a hobo's foot or have a hobo lick peanut butter off your foot?
Well... Both are incredibly gross because I hate feet. But it is easy for me, I wouldn't want to look at the hobo's foot let alone put my tongue on it so I would get them to lick the peanut butter off my foot. Also, I would imagine that the hobo would be fairly hungry, so I guess it would be quite a charitable act, letting them lick it off of your foot.
3. Who's your biggest inspiration?
Bear Grylls is quite inspiring, considering he has climbed Mt Everest. Also, he's had accidents, but he has never let them knock him down.
4. If you could change one part of your life, what would it be?
I don't think I would change it, my life isn't perfect but I couldn't imagine it being any different.
5. If you could only take one item to a desert island, what would it be?
Hmm... A flint and steel, then I could make a fire and be nice and warm. And of course, with fire I can cook dinner.
6. Favourite memory?
My favourite memory...Hmmm... Probably when I went on holiday to Florida and I got to feed the dolphins with my family. That was pretty cool. But, I do have lots of great memories.
7. What's the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
I put my glasses on so I can see.
8. If you could be any character from any movie, who would you be and why?
Another tricky question! I would probably be Fat Amy from Pitch Perfect just because she is hilarious, and I would love a sense of humour like that.
9. What do you want to do differently in 2014?
I want to make at least one person smile a day, by a simply smiling at someone, or by cheering someone up when they are feeling down. That would be quite nice.
10. If you could be an animal, what would it be and why?
I would be an alpaca, because they live quite a chilled life and they always look happy.

I hope you enjoyed this little post because those questions certainly weren't that easy to answer, and if you want to see more Q&As from me, please comment below. Again, thank you Nash for nominating me. 
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x