Thursday, 16 January 2014

My skincare routine #2014bloggerchallenge

Hello Everybody,
I'm back with another #2014bloggerchallenge post and today's topic is skincare. I was actually going to do this post anyway, so I thought that the best way to tell you about my skincare was to give you the run down of my routine. If you remember from my New Years Resolutions one of them was to try harder with my skincare, which I believe I definitely have been sticking too so far. Enough of my rambling, I am going to jump right into this post...

1. I remove all of my makeup with my makeup wipes. I use the Simple Kind To Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes. I love these facial wipes because they literally remove every bit of my makeup. Also, I have quite sensitive skin but I have never reacted to these particular wipes. Another great thing about these wipes is that they remove waterproof mascara so I don't have to worry about using anything else around my eyes.
I accidentally put step 4s picture with step 2 *facepalm*
2. Next I cleanse with Clearasil's Skin Perfecting Wash, this removes any dirt and grime from my face *pahah, it sounds as if I'm on a washing machine advert*. I've been using this cleanser for a while now but I really do believe it removes any nasty dirt from my pores and just gets rid of anything that my makeup wipes don't.

3. I then tone with Simple's soothing toner, I believe it is meant to remove any last bits of grime and smooth out you skin. It is also meant to calm your skin.
4. As shown in the first image, I then use some clearasil spot treatment stuff. It is meant to reduce redness and size of spots within 4 hours, although I'm not sure it's working any more so I am giving it a break to see if it makes any difference.

5. After I use Nivea's Night Regenerating moisturiser which works a treat. I don't do this every night though because I find my skin likes it better if I only use it every other night.
6. Finally I use my Lush Popcorn lip scrub to remove any chapped bits from my lips and then the Nivea Essential Care lip balm, which is amazing *I love Nivea lip stuff*.
I hope you enjoyed reading my second #2014bloggerchallenge post. What's your skincare routine?
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x