Thursday, 23 January 2014

OOTD// A Tartan Dress and Cute Collar

Hello Everybody,
If you remember back to my New Year's Resolutions posts I said I would be doing more OOTD looks for you this year and hopefully at least once a month I will do them , as I do enjoy a bit of fashion. Also, if you remember back to the beginning of July last year I did my last OOTD, and that was a very long time ago. Believe it or not I actually love fashion, and left it my secret mission this year to go shopping and buy clothes not makeup *yes that is a legit problem*. Anyway, on my last few shopping trips I have succeeded at that, so you should be very proud.
Last week I went to a Pampered Chef party with my Mum, which is basically where you watch a person do a cooking demo with their products and then splash your cash on the expensive gadgets shown, that either makes your cooking easier, or just makes you look more posh *you decide*. Luckily, my mum and I didn't go too overboard and I was treated to a little piping gadget that *fingers-crossed* will make my piping look nicer.
I decided to wear a Tartan Dress to this evening because, why not? Tartan is nice. My Tartan dress, which by the way I also wore on Christmas day, is from New Look, and I think it is a lovely cut, and a beautiful length, as long as you are aware that it is fairly short around the bum area *you're so childish, I knew you would giggle at the word bum, grow up*. Underneath I also wore a collared vest top from New Look. Personally, I think the collar finishes of the outfit and also makes the dress look slightly more classy.
On my feet I am wearing some frilly socks and T-bar patent shoes both from Topshop. I love these T-bar shoes because they really take me back to my lower school days (or primary school, whatever it is). The shoes and socks give the outfit a bit more of a girly feel and just matches so well with the rest of the outfit.
I hope you enjoyed my first OOTD of the New Year, and I hope that you like my outfit.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x