Tuesday, 7 January 2014

Review// Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner 24H

Hello Everybody,
At last I am back with a beauty post because I bet you are all bored of the same mundane lifestyle posts, although I do enjoy doing them and there is certainly more to come. But, today I thought it is about time that I do another beauty review for you all, as I know people enjoy reading them and it's sort of expected from a beauty blog.
Anyhow, before I bore you all to death with another chatty post I am going to jump right into this review. I have had this eyeliner for quite a while now, hence the slightly battered top to the eyeliner, but I love it. This eyeliner has been a lifesaver for me this season.
Normally I cannot put on eyeliner, but with gel liner I can. I've always been one of those people that has a shaky eyelid, so when I'm applying liquid eyeliner it ends up everywhere except from my eyelid. But, gel liner seems so easy to apply. I'm not sure whether it's because the brush is more precise, or whether it's to do with the eyeliners formula, but honestly this eyeliner applys so well.
I believe the Maybelline gel liner costs around £7.99 from boots, which is on the slightly more expensive end for a drugstore eyeliner, but this includes a good sized pot of the liner and a brush to apply it with. The brush works really well, and it makes application so easy, although since Christmas I have switched to using the Real Techniques eyeliner brush.
I hope you enjoyed today's review and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to comment below because I love your feedback and opinions.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x