Wednesday, 29 January 2014

Wisdom Wednesday #4

Hello Everybody,
Welcome to my forth Wisdom Wednesday post, and I hope you are all have a great week. Today's quote is about the three most important words beginning with C.
"You must make a choice, to take a chance, or your life will never change." I've loved this quote for ages now, and I thought it's a great little quote for my series. The basic concept of this quote is saying that you have to make the decision to do something different, and perhaps a bit out of your comfort zone, to live a diverse life. Plus, if we didn't step out of our comfort zone sometimes, life would become very boring. Another brilliant thing about choosing to take a chance is that you could learn that you really enjoy something that you never thought you would like.
For example, if I was to stay at home instead of go out with my friends for a night out I wouldn't have known that I actually really enjoy having a good boogie *does anyone even say that any more?* with my friends. Every girl should enjoy a bit of a party, but sometimes it seems like a bit of a chore getting ready for it, and sometimes if it involves older people being there after having a bit too much drink, and the atmosphere can get a little bit daunting, not to mention the vomit. But, fears and laziness shouldn't stop you from missing out on memories being made and fun being had.
Sometimes you should just follow your heart, if you suddenly decided you didn't want to study art any more and wanted to do textiles instead, what is stopping you? The fear of change? Making the choice to change what you are doing in search for happiness is important. Don't let the fact that something is different stop you from trying something new. We have to try new things to make life less tedious, so get out there and take a chance at doing something new.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x