Thursday, 20 February 2014

Highstreet Vs Highend makeup #2014bloggerchallenge

Hello Everybody,
It's another #2014bloggerchallenge post today and I am not letting this challenge defeat me even though this weeks topic is something that I am not going to find easy. I'm not going to make you wait for whether Highstreet or highend makeup wins for me because you probably already know that highstreet wins for me purely because that is all I can afford as a teenager in full time education.
I look like a bit of a weirdo in this, but I spent ages editing this picture so be nice ;)
Of course, I have an ever growing wishlist of highend products that I would love to buy, but personally I think my highstreet makeup collection tides me over  fine and I am perfectly happy with it, but I am going to write you a shortish highend wishlist.
For me highstreet only wins this debate because that is all I can afford. As much as highend makeup is absolutely beautiful, I'd rather not be paying over £20 for a blusher.

My wishlist:

Benefit Rockateur blush
Benefit Porefessional
Benefit They're real mascara
Urban Decay Naked 3 palette
YSL Touche ├ęclat concealer
MAC eyeshadow in shroom, cranberry, pink venus, passionate, woodwinked and espresso
MAC powder blush in well dressed, dollymix and mocha
MAC lipstick in So Chaud and Vegas Volt
MAC mineralize skin finish in Soft & Gentle

I want all of these products so much, but as you can imagine it would cost me a fortune to buy everything, but I'm sure I'll treat myself to some in the near future, and I want to buy some nicer bits for my prom in the summer. At the moment though I'm going to stick with Maybelline cosmetics and other such brands.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x