Tuesday, 18 February 2014

Lush's Candy Mountain Bubble Bar Review

Hello Everybody,
I know that you can no longer buy Lush's candy mountain as it is a Christmas product, but I thought I should do a review, because I am sure they'll have it out next year and I wanted to do this review when my opinion was still fresh in my mind.
Literally, I was so impressed with this bubble bar, I have never used a bubble bar before, and I don't really know why, but I suppose I just thought Lush's bath ballistics were less hassle. The Lush Candy Mountain smells very much like snow fairy, which in my opinion smells of candy-floss and bubblegum, which is very yummy. I love my sweet scents so this bubble bar was certainly right up my street.
Another thing I was amazed about is the amount of bubbles this product produces. Literally, if you crumble it properly under a running tap the bubble bar produces more bubbles than a regular bubble bath soap. I was so amazed, and so happy, because I absolutely love bubble baths.
Not only did the Candy Mountain make my bath full of bubbles it also turned the water pink, which is always cool, even the bubbles had a slight pink sheen in them. Of course think this is great because you probably know this already, but I love the colour pink, my wardrobe, bedroom and everything is pretty much pink *not crazy pink, but there's a lot of it*.
Overall, I love this product and it was definitely worth the money, and I sincerely hope that it'll be out next Christmas and I will be stocking up on enough to last me until the Christmas after.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x