Tuesday, 25 February 2014

My Spring/Summer fashion loves

Hello Everybody,
Today's post is going to be the first part of a two part post, the second part will be up on Thursday and will be about my dislikes of the latest fashion trends, but today I will be talking about what I love.
One trend which I have fallen head over heels for is the pastel colour trend. I already love my candyfloss pinks, mint greens and sky blue colours anyway, so when I heard that these colours were in again I was so excited. Pastel colours are so girly and me, so of course I am so excited for spring and summer time now. Unfortunately , I have to wait a little longer because it is still stormy Britain where I will at the moment.
I am also loving how big denim is this season. I have already invested in some short dungarees, but certainly want to buy a denim dress, although I am struggling to find one that is affordable enough for me at the moment.
My final trend love at the moment is the bomber jacket. I think that it so cool that these are back in and I really want to purchase myself a floral pastel one because I think it will look super adorable with the majority of my wardrobe.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x