Sunday, 16 February 2014

My week on Instagram #2

Hello Everybody,
Absolutely ages ago I did a post about my instagram, including pictures and seemed to go down quite well with my readers, so I thought perhaps I should do it a bit more, and a Sunday seems like a good day to do it.

This includes some of this weeks photos but if you do want to keep up to date then you can follow me on my instagram. I have really enjoyed using instagram so far this year and I love showing you guys a few of my favourite things going on in my life right now.
I have had a pretty good week actually, I mean, I wouldn't say that school was my highlight but, I've done some baking, had Emily (yes, one of my besties has the same name as me) round for some baking, made my parents a Valentines meal, and even read Company magazine for the first time ever, and realised that I love it. I cannot wait for next months issue when Zoella is on the front cover, because lets face it, she is an absolute inspiration to many girls my age, especially us bloggers. But that's enough of me having a mini fangirling moment because I know how annoying it can get.
I hope you all have a wonderful week, and if you enjoyed this post and please comment below if you want to see more, and follow me on instagram *hint hint*.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x