Sunday, 23 February 2014

My week on Instagram #3

Hello Everybody,
Today I thought I thought I would share with you my week on instagram again as I know quite a few of you enjoyed this post last week. I will make a pre-warning that there are more selfies than usual, but I had a week off school, therefore I thought I would spam my followers with my face, aha!
Sooo... Lets do a quick run down of my week, because it can be something I can look back on to, considering I am the worlds worst diary writer.

Sunday 16th February 2014

Ermm... What did I do on this day? I actually cannot remember. I think I had quite a quiet day at home, and I had a very early dinner because my dad and brother went to the cinema together so we ate before they went out. Mum and I also went on a little walk around the estate for some fresh air because I hadn't been out all day. I picked up some popcorn on my travels so that mum and I could enjoy them whilst watching Call the Midwife. Of course, after Call the Midwife I rushed upstairs to watch Mr Selfridge.

Monday 17th February 2014

I had a nice day out with my mum and brother on this day. We went to a local Chinese buffet restaurant thing, where I showed off my amazing chopstick skills, you would've been impressed (ps: as you have no idea how I sound whilst typing this I thought I would add that I am in now way being sarcastic). I then had a little look in Dorothy Perkins where I found the most beautiful top for just a fiver reduced from £20. I'm not even sure it was meant to be in the sale because my mum went to one later in the week and said it was still £20 there. But I'm not complaining.

Tuesday 18th February 2014

I spent the day with my friend Kerry because we were helping each other come up with ideas for our narrative writing retake. I've decided to use the title The Gift for mine, and I'm hoping my grade will improve from my last two tries. I then went to hockey training later that evening, which I surprisingly really enjoyed, although it did overrun which annoyed my dad, sorry dad.

Wednesday 19th February 2014

During the day I had my friends Emily and Kelly round my house. We planned to make a den and eat lots of food and watch Aladdin, but in the end we just ate lots of food, which consisted of sweets, crisps and chocolate. We are a healthy bunch aren't we? We also had a little chat. Later on I went to my friend Katie's house for a little chat, like all best friends have. We actually had a lovely chat in the end, and what was only going to last for ten minutes lasted for two and a half hours. Oops... All I can say is that, I suppose I am a good talker. Having a proper heart to heart with your friends can sometimes be really important, it can make you become better people and also save friendships. 

Thursday 20th February 2014

My friend Becca came round and we watched Despicable Me 2, because if you know me, you'll know that me and in fact my dad are quite obsessed with Despicable Me, I'm not going to lie. Dave the minion and Agnes are my two favourite characters. Then, whilst I had one of my grandad's surprise soups (as in, I am never sure what flavour they are) and Becca had a cheese toastie we sat and watched some curling, their shoes really fascinate me.

Friday 21st February 2014

I went round Becca's house this time, with Louisa, Katie and Kerry. We had a lovely day, which consisted in my case, of a Gregg's hot sausage roll and some sweet & salted popcorn *yummy*. We then watched the Men's curling final, which team GB were in, and although they were very disappointed at themselves for loosing, I think they should be very proud of their silver medals, because lets face it, they are in the minority there; not many people could win silver medals at the olympics.

Saturday 22nd February 2014

Finally, the day I had been waiting for all week. Emily, Kelly and I got an early train into a local town and did a spot of shopping. I ended up getting a few things for myself, including the most adorable dungarees from River Island which I cannot wait to wear once the weather warms up. Later, we met up with the rest of the group, Becca, Louisa, Katie, Laura and Kerry and we all split up to go for dinner. I went to KFC and had a Zinger Burger meal, mmm healthy ;) We then all went to the arcade and Katie and I had our photos taken in a photo booth. Then everybody tried really hard to win a minion on one of those crane machines, for a friend of ours who isn't well. We then went bowling, sporting our ever so cool Mario names, I was Toadette, aha.

That brings me to now, but as nothing has happened today yet, so I will leave that until next week. Although, do not expect anything to extravagant happening next week because I'll be at school for most of it. I had a lovely half term, and now on to the hard work at school.
Also, don't forget to follow me on instagram for more pictures like these.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x