Saturday, 1 February 2014

Once upon a time... #2014bloggerchallenge

Hello Everybody,
This is going to be quite a short post today, as it is getting quite late at the point of me writing this, but this weeks #2014bloggerchallenge post theme is Once upon a time... Which is about our favourite books.
My favourite book at the moment is The Fault In Our Stars by John Green, it is such a heartfelt and moving book and I have never felt so much like I am there, in the story in my whole life. I read this book in about 5 days, which is pretty insane for me, but it had such a good flow and fast paced storyline that I just couldn't put it down.
Another thing I loved about this book was the little messages inside it; there were so many inspirational quotes used, but I'm not going to list them all now, because that could make this post a very long one, when I simply do not have the time.
I also love the fact that although this book is very moving and emotional *yes, I did shed a few tears* the humour is so good. It makes me feel like the character is actually sharing their humour with me, which obviously makes me even more gripped to the book. Overall, I love this book and I would highly recommend it to anybody, no matter what genre you prefer reading, because this book suits all reading tastes.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x