Thursday, 6 February 2014

OOTD// Saturday Night Disco

Hello Everybody,
I decided that I would do another OOTD for you today as my last one was 2 weeks ago and I am still continuing with this New Years Resolution. Basically,a few weeks ago I went to a disco, and this is what I wore...
Apologies for the not so great quality.
I wore a sheer light pink flowy blouse, which has a tie up at the front at the top of the buttons from New Look. It is sleeveless and very slightly high-lo, and I really love it. I also wore some disco pants from Miss Selfridge, which are the best fitting disco pants ever. I love my disco pants, and I liked the fact that they made me feel very comfortable when on the dance floor. Often when going to discos I wear a skirt and feel very aware that it might fly up and I may flash, so wearing disco pants seemed so much more appropriate. On my feet I wore my white converse boots, with some frilly topshop socks poking out of them. They were so comfortable and easy to dance in, and definitely a preferable pair of shoes to wear instead of heels. The socks gave them a bit more of a dressing up feel, as I felt that the shoes alone looked too casual.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x