Thursday, 13 February 2014

Situation Single

Hello Everybody,
It is Valentines Day tomorrow and I am sure there will be a lot of you at a loose end either feeling sorry for yourself or just being bored out of your mind because you do not have a Valentine. Today I thought I would share with you a few ideas of what to do tomorrow if you are in "Situation Single" and I will also be sharing with you how I will be spending my evening tomorrow.

Idea One (what I am doing)

Tomorrow my plan is to make my Mum and Dad a romantic meal, because I do love a bit of cooking, and I thought it would be sweet for me to make it instead of my Mum this year to they can spend some quality time together. I will also probably sit down with some Lindt Lindor Strawberries & Cream truffles, which are absolutely delicious and I highly recommend., and will  read a few of my favourite magazines which are the Glamour magazine and the Company magazine, both of which you should buy because they are great.
Knowing me I will then end up window shopping online purely because the magazines would've made me want to buy loads of things, although I will try to not to hit the purchase button on anything, because I do need to save a bit of money for Spring/Summer.

Idea Two

Have you got a big group of girl friends that are "Situation Single" too? I recommend going out for a meal with them and just generally having a good laugh together. Although, I would make a table reservation now because restaurants will be busy. You could even do a spot of fun ten pin bowling before hand, just to make the trip even more exciting.

Idea Three

If you are on a bit more of a tighter budget, how about having a spa night around one of your friends houses instead? Grab some face masks from your local supermarket or pharmacy (drugstore); collect together a bunch of nail polishes; even grab some popcorn and a good chick-flick. This will be great fun and a nice girly social event for all of your friends.

Idea Four

My final idea is to do a bit of baking. Whether you want to make it Valentines themed or not, there are so many things you could bake and it's a great way of putting your mind off of being single. I find baking so super relaxing and it will certainly put you in better spirit.

I hope some of these ideas have helped you come up with some ideas of what to do if you are in "Situation Single" this Valentines Day. Please comment below if you use any of these ideas, or if you are doing something different.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x