Sunday, 2 February 2014

What's happening on my blog?

Hello Everybody,
I thought it would be a good idea to share with you a few things that are going on on my blog at the moment, this is a going to be a very short post, but the aim of this post is to make your experience on my blog just that little bit easier and better.
Firstly, you will notice that my blog design is looking a bit more snazzy as I wanted to add a header, and make it look a little bit more professional than it already was. Although I am not 100% happy with my blog design at the moment but it will do for now and it is so much easier to read than it used to be.
I also have a contact me page now if anybody needs to get hold of me. But if you want to know what I am getting up to then you can find me on TwitterInstagram and Facebook, so if you haven't already I highly recommend you check out these pages.
I have also decided to be a bit more organised with my labels. You can find my labels below every blog post, but they will now only include... Review, Haul, Life, Wisdom Wednesdays, EmBakes, ootd, #2014bloggerchallenge, favourites and diy. If I add any more to my list I will let you know, but that will most probably only happen if I start a new series.
I hope that gives you enough of a run down about my blog for now.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x