Wednesday, 12 February 2014

Wisdom Wednesday #6

Hello Everybody,
Yep, it's that time of the year again when everybody natters on about their partners and that they are going for a romantic meal and night out at the cinema on Valentine's day and yet again, you are going to be at home feeling sorry for your single self.
I found a similar quote but decided to use a lighthouse. Don't ask me why, it was just a cute photograph.
It's true, a lot of us won't always be lucky in love and perhaps struggle to get guys to fall for us, but that doesn't mean we should just decide to take a back seat. To be honest, I am not looking for a relationship at the moment but I thought I would make this post because I am sure plenty of you are sitting there with a box of tissues wondering why it's always you stuck at home feeling sorry for yourself on Valentine's.
It is perfectly normal for a person to give up, but have you ever thought that maybe waiting for your perfect guy may not be working for you? Unfortunately, boys just are too shy to approach girls nowadays, which means, I'm sorry for all of you traditionalists out there but it may be down to you to start flirting with your crush first instead.
One thing I should add if you follow my piece of advice though is to ensure you aren't too clingy. That will scare a guy off and you really do not want that if you went into the effort of even approaching the boy in the first place.
Just remember, sometimes waiting around is just not going to happen. Get out there, find who you've been waiting for, he could be anywhere. Boys can be just as shy as us, so don't feel like they are always obliged to approach you.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x